Season’s Greetings from TVA Allegis, the Fastest IT Recruitment Company in India.
Currently we are handling Tuxedo Administration positions with our client based in Hyderabad, Chennai.
If you are interested in below position, Please send you updated resume to email@example.com. For any queries please feel free to contact me at 09686600940
• Excellent communication (written and oral)
• Strong UNIX background
• Be familiar with BEA Tuxedo and Jolt installation, configuration, and administration.
• Candidates should also have Perl and shell scripting skills and UNIX administrative experiences.
• Ability to prepare and execute detailed implementation plans as well as review and approve peer created plans within a rigid change management framework
• Solid understanding of the HP Unix Operating System
• Working knowledge of various Communication Protocols (HTTP/S, FTP, webSphere MQ)
• Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, etc.).
• Experience with load balancing tools, and IBM MQ Series
• Flexibility to cover various work schedules, for example, after-hours support
• In-depth troubleshooting experience of a Tuxedo Server application.
• Experience with Tuxedo 8.x, 9.x
• Should be knowledgeable of any BEA D/R support requirements. Responsible for Implementation and support of connectivity to different Database Layers.
• Should be highly proficient in HP-UX or variants of UNIX environments, shell scripting
• Experience in networking, TCP/IP, Ethernet, DNS, DHCP
• Environment and application deployment skills a must
• Primary point of contact when dealing with tracking and managing vendor support tickets, and work with a team to triage and resolve urgent application issues.
• Automate the administration of the application run-time environment wherever possible.
• Provide expertise in Disaster Recovery planning and participate in system failover testing.
• Provide direction, training, and documentation to application development teams and peers within IT support staff.
• Provide timely and accurate on-call support for the production environment.
• Perform proactive review of systems performance metrics and alerts to ensure event correlation and trend analysis on a regular basis.
• Work closely with Operations Manager to understand recurring incidents impacting user population, help identify root cause, and resolve problems.
• Actively monitor, respond to, and resolve system alerts generated by system management tools; Coordinate system tuning to improve operational capabilities.
• Create/Ensure knowledge database is populated with resolutions, workarounds, known issues; Responsible for documenting the systems infrastructure and maintaining an accurate hardware and software inventory.
• Assist with Capacity Planning to ensure appropriate storage and/or processing capability of the technical infrastructure to support present and future initiatives.
• Experience working in on high volume systems
• Experience working with remote and multi-site deployments
Thanks & Regards,
Shivakumar – Sr. Recruitment Specialist
TVA Allegis – An Allegis Group company (www.allegisgroup.com)