We have some urgent opening with our client in steel/mines/power plant sector. Having presence across the globe.
The company has embarked upon a massive expansion plan of the existing plants and undertaken new projects in power, steel, mining, oil & gas and infrastructure sectors including 2 large green fields integrated steel projects . is investing US$ 3.1 billion in development of iron ore mines and setting up an integrated steel plant.
· BRANCH: MECHANICAL /ELECTRICAL/EI/EEE/EC/CHEMICAL
· SALARY IN CTC: 3,60,000/- PA in training
· FACILITY: FREE FOOD/FREE TRANSPORT/
· DESIGNATION: GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE
· MIN. PERCENTAGE: 60%
· YEAR OF PASSING: 2009 / 2010 / 2011
· No. OF POST: 25 No.’s
· HOW TO APPLY: Apply with your latest resume. The short listing process will take 3 working days, you will get a call from the corporate office confirming your venue, time and place of interview. Joining will be PAN india or as per your location preference. candidate will be placed according their branches in different departments i.e R&D, MANUFACTURING, QUALITY, MAINTAINANCE & OPERATION
· LAST DATE FOR APPLY- Dec. 30 2011
· Date of Joining- 2nd week of January 2012
Interested candidates are requested to apply with confident. for any quarry you can contact with under signed.
send your latest resumes with followings details
1. educational qualification should be mentioned clearly with institute/board/university name, year of passout/ marks or percentage scored
2. Date of birth.
3. Experience if any with last drawn salary.
4. Location preference.
5. 2 no.s of reference working with similar industry (optional)
Contact for further questions