We are looking for an innovative intern. The candidate should speak excellent english and share our passion for Service to Humanity
The role of interns is not only to provide support for ongoing and future projects but also to engage intellectually and socially with GREEN Foundation’s work. The intern is able to gain experience in project management, networking, organization, report and article writing, to name a few areas that will lead to an all-round development of skills.
As GREEN is a small and dynamic organization, there is a lot of opportunity to contribute own ideas and be actively involved in taking on new tasks.
What we look for
• The complexity of the job requires ability for lateral, connected and innovative thinking. The candidate should work in a highly professional and structured manner and possess a good business sense. Technical, engineering and scientific skills are a plus.
• Personal Impact Teamwork is at the core of our activities and we enjoy our work. We want a new colleague to enrich our team and to be a vibrant part of our creative and professional organization.
What we offer
• International and dynamic team.
• Exposure to some of the most promising markets in India and abroad.
• Inspiring and professional work environment.
How to apply
• Send us your CV and covering letter briefly explain your interest in Working with GREEN and
e-mail the PDF files to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Respond to our questionnaire after reviewing the application, we send you a short questionnaire.
Answer the questions about you and related to our organizational fields.
• Interact with GREEN this can be done in person with our PRO, via Skype or by telephone.
• Await the decision ,we get back to you with our feedback in 10 working day