Systems Engineer III (Contractor) for IT Tool Support of Maximo, TADDM, and related technologies
This position is for day-to-day operational support, implementation, integration and maintenance of toolsets. Must have a deep technical understanding of the technology internals, (this position is not for a front-end or casual user of the mentioned tools).
- Contribute to the planning, design, and implementation of Maximo 6.2 and 7.1 (including workflow, TADDM, TSRM, TAMIT and CCMDB solutions, infrastructure and related software and hardware components.
- Works in a collaborative team environment with a professional, business–focused attitude and courteous manner towards clients, partners and peers. Maintains system integrity and availability for the user community.
- Translates business needs into functional solutions within Maximo and related technologies.
- Works with vendors to provide upper level support of products and provides operational team support structure with rotational 7x24 support.
- Responsible for the production of the technical analysis, design, build, and test of custom reports, interfaces, conversions, or enhancements.
- Projects will include the installation, configuration and support of CCMDB, TSRM Service Request, TSRM Change Management, TAMIT Asset Management, at the most technical of levels.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision. Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, meet project deadlines, and work under pressure.
- 4 years experience with systems management tool suites and technologies
- 2 years analysis, design and development experience or equivalent education
- Professional experience in two or more of the following technology areas:
• Technical Support of incident, change, and asset management technologies
• Network, Database, Server OS (Windows/Unix)
• Programming, scripting and automation methods
• Integration of multiple commercial-off-the-shelf toolsets
- Experience with technical implementation and support of IBM Maximo on a J2EE platform connected to Oracle 10g for Asset Management, Change Management, Incident Management and Configuration Management
- Installs, Implements, Configures, Architects, Administrates and Integrates TSRM, TAMIT, CCMDB, TADDM, CCMDB, Maximo (including workflow)
- Specific experience with technical implementation and support of IBM TADDM for the topology management and technical integration into CCMDB.
- Must be familiar with J2EE development tasks
- Must be proficient in Windows and UNIX OS product internals, advanced debugging, and software integrations
- Must be familiar with Websphere including JVM log content and deployment processes as required by mentioned tools.
- Good understanding of enterprise server security technologies, networking & security protocols, authentication schemes and technologies, operating systems, Active Directory.
- Should be familiar with both workflow and escalation design and implementations
- Should be familiar with ITUP (IBM Tivoli Unifies Process) and ITIC (IBM Tivoli Integrated Composer)
- Should be familiar with integrating with Active Directory and LDAP for authentication and TPAE (Tivoli Process Automation Engine)
- Experience integrating systems management solutions to CMDB/CCMDB.
- Experience with Perl, VB, batch and Unix shell scripting.
- Candidates should be capable of recommending options, designing, implementing and supporting solutions that will align technologies with business requirements in support of customers.
- Familiarity with Oracle RDBMS
- Responsible for system upgrades and product patching, as well as participation on a 24x7 on-call support.
- Excellent communication, customer service, people skills.
- Optional and Preferred Skills
- Experience integrating IBM Maximo and related technologies with AlarmPoint, HP Operations and Network Node Manager for both incident and change management functions.
- ITIL v3 Certification with emphasis on Asset, Change, Configuration, and Release Management best practices
- 2 years as J2EE developer preferred
Please apply with your resume to Sreenivas :
firstname.lastname@example.org hr at sureitinc dot com