V S SESHAGIRI RAO DUVVURI
Mobile: 91 9701230842 ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Address: H.NO:2-2-247/27; Opp: E-Seva, Central Excise Colony,Bagh Amberpet, Hyderabad
Seeking a long-term opportunity within the business community, where my professional experience, education, and abilities would be advantageous to the growth of my employer and myself.
Sr. executive - Finance – With 11 years of qualitative exposure in
●Accounting ●ERP(ORACLE FINANCIALS) ● MIS
●Taxation ● Reporting ●Treasury
●Vendor Negotiations & management ●Import & Export Procedures
• A dynamic professional with over 11 years of rich experience across Accounts &Finance
• Presently Associated with AIR LIQUIDE engineering INDIA (P) LTD-HYDERABAD as Sr. Executive – Finance.
• Enterprising, hardworking and technically skilled in AP ,AR & Knowledge in GL Processes with assured accuracy, attention to detail and adherence to timelines
• Worked in various Departments like AR & TREASURY.
• Domain of experience covers manufacturing, education and retail industries.
• Experience Oracle Financials End user.
• Experience in Reconciliation Statements like BRS, Vendor Reconciliation etc.
• Preparation of Month end procedures like, provisions relates to payables; Corresponding with vendors about invoices for regularization of advances.
• Knowledge preparing of TDS Statements.
Organization : AIR LIQUIDE ENGINEERING INDIA (P) LTD-HYDERABAD SUBSIDIARY OF THE AIR
LIQUIDE ENGINEERING—PARIS (FRANCE)
Role : Sr. Executive – Finance
Core Competencies : Accounting, Finance.
Duration : May 04 – till date
• Joined as a Executive Accounts Receivable, there I performed the Following Activities:
A).Maintained the Debtors Aging Analysis & Debtors List
B). Raising of Sales Invoices;
C).Prepared the Cash Flow Statement for Management.
D).Monitoring of Project Insurance (Transit) and Claim lodging (if any) with Insurance Co.
• After 2 Years Shifted to Treasury, there I performed the following Activities:
A).Prepared the Bank Reconciliation Statement on month Wise.
B).Fund Transfers from Bank to Bank (RTGS & NIFT).
C).Releasing the Lodgments of Import Invoices From Bank.
D).Arranging of the Customs Duty Payments as Advance.
• Currently working with four Export Projects & Three Domestic Projects of A/P processes; managed vendor/supplier relations; oversaw timely, accurate processing of invoices, purchase orders, expense reports, credit memos and payment transactions.
• Maintained adherence to corporate, accounting and GAAP standards; addressed escalated issues from employees and vendors regarding accounts payable; ensured accurate and compliant A/P files and records in accordance with Company policies and government regulations.
• Responsible for Account payable process
• Ensure proper checking & verification of accounting entries.
• To ensure invoices are paid on time and in line with contractual payment terms and conditions.
• Managed the accurate and timely processing of invoices. Assessed and closed A/P sub-ledger on a monthly basis, validated content and resolved issues.
• Facilitated “no-fault” internal and external audits as a result of sound record-keeping and thorough documentation with respect to handling projects.
• Instituted thorough cross-checking of pack-lists, receivers and invoices that halted a previous history of overpay-ments to suppliers.
• Renegotiated payment terms with scores of suppliers/vendors from Net 7 to Net 60 days for manufacturer emerging from bankruptcy. Improved cash flow and helped facilitate company’s return to profitability.
• Composed effective accounting and ad-hoc reports summarizing Payables data for supply chain, Procurement and Project departments.
• Consistently maintained accuracy in calculating figures and amounts such as CD; Excise, TDS & VAT proportions and percentages.
• Month-wise valuation of Inventory on the basis of SRV .
• Participation in company’s external statutory A/P audit.
• AP Aging Analysis.
Organization : ADITYA IIT TALENT SCHOOL- KAKINADA
Core Competencies : Accounting, Administration.
Duration : Feb 02 –May 03.
• Responsible to prepare Financial Report, Co-ordinate with Auditors, Manage the accounting activity for the com-pany.
• Responsible for Bank Reconciliation, Annual Reports like Income and Expenditure statements,
• Handled all aspects of School Accounts-cum-Administration including MIS & HO Accounts and Management
• Kept track of petty cash accounts
• Assisted In Implementation of financial software “WINGS” related to Functionally (Accounts).
• Summaries and cash flow reports on monthly basis
• Information-gathering and escalating to Management about competitors’ strengths and weaknesses
• Demonstrated the ability to fill in at a moment’s notice, quickly mastering new systems, processes and workflows
Organization : S.L.V.MILLS (P) LTD--COIMBATORE
Role : Accountant
Core Competencies : Accounting
Duration : Sep 99 – Feb 01
• Assistance in Preparation of Export Documentation.(Sales Invoice, Packing List;ARE-1& Shipping & Air Way bill)
• Maintained Central Excise Books and assisted the Accounts Officer(RG23 Part II;PLA)
• Reconciling the stores database with Financial data
• Verification of Stores Receipt Vouchers for material received from suppliers, acknowledging the same & returning damaged material
• Arrange and file necessary credentials related to Market Yard Committee for tax compliance.
Organization : JITAL BEARINGS (P) LTD--BANGALORE
Role : Accounts assistant
Core Competencies : Accounting
Duration : April 97 – July 99
• Coordinated all aspects of daily transactions with Accounts Officer
• Preparation of Monthly Salary Statements
• Arranging the documents related to tax-filing
2005 M.Com Masters of Commerce.
2004 PGDCA Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
1996 B.Com bachelor of Commerce.
• Certificate in Basics of Business Taxation (FAPPCI)
• Type Writing Higher Grade Examination (AP State Technical Board)
Operating System : Windows 98, 2000, XP
Packages/ Editors : MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint, Tally
Accounting Packages : Tally & Wings.
Other Package : Oracle Financials
Date of Birth : June 01, 1975
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is genuine and authentic to the best of my knowledge.