We are looking to add a lead member to our Data Analytics group that can help design and develop data storage systems for large scale analytical purposes. This person should have strong database and data warehouse fundamentals.
We value those with exceptional technical skills who have demonstrated experience building and deploying real world systems. You should be someone who wants to be involved in every step of the software development process, be a problem solver and the person who knows how to get things done.
Experience with content classification, recommendation, and abuse detection systems, exposure to machine learning and statistical programming is a plus.
· Help define, design, and build projects that leverage data for information storage and extraction
· Develop large scale data ware house systems using the latest open source products and tools
· Investigate multiple vendors and come up with best possible solutions
· Provide technical architecture, design, development and test guidance for the team including ODS, DW model design, ETL/ELT architecture & design, BI solutions, and DW infrastructure
· Interface with business stakeholders/business analysts to gather DW requirements and translate business requirements into data needs
· Experience with open source data storage and processing frameworks
· Should be able to investigate and pick up new data technologies with ease
· Basic Java or scripting skills including knowledge of core libraries and common design patterns
· Expertise in SQL, Unix, and one other scripting language
· Familiar with cloud computing technologies such as Amazon EC2, Hadoop, Hbase, Mongo DB, Infobright, Greenplum, NoSQL is a plus
· Computer Science background
· Experience 0-3 years
Inputo is an IIT startup where we typically work with the latest open source technologies to come up with new and innovative products and solutions. We offer a very casual, fun and flexible work environment.