Automated Test Engineers: Automation Testing Engineer Keywords - winrunner, loadrunner, software testing Job Description Presently we are looking for Software Tester who have atleast 0-4 yrs of experience in software testing(Web Based).
Designation: Intermediate QA Position – NetOp SQA
Job Description: We are looking for full time permanent intermediate level software QA engineers to be part of the NetOp software QA team in Bangalore, India. The candidate will be involved in verification, validation and regression testing of NetOp Element Management System, Network Service Management and Network Policy Management for the Ericsson NetOp product lines.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of NetOp QA team and will work closely with the remote Vancouver test team members as well as other NetOp test sites to understand the product requirements and be effectively involved in test planning, test implementation, test automation and test reporting.
The successful candidate will be responsible for writing, running, realigning and maintaining new and existing manual and automated feature and regression test cases. This would include validation of requirements, verification of test coverage and procedures, analysis, development, running and maintaining of new test suites and the development of required automation tools and environments.
1. Strong software testing background (3 years)
2. Good programming (JAVA/C /XML/CORBA) and program debugging skills
3. Good scripting (Perl/Tcl/Expect) and script debugging skills
4. Good understanding of network management systems
5. Good understanding of OSI Layer 4-7 protocols and L4-L7 management
6. Good understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, RADIUS, CoA, DIAMETER Rq/Ro, SNMP, PPP protocols
7. Good understanding of IP protocol, routers, switches, bridges, broadband remote access devices, Ethernet equipment, traffic generators and related networking skills
8. Good understanding of BRAS, MSER, WiMAX, P2P, IPSec, BGP, VPLS, MPLS, VLAN, L2/L3 VPN, VLL and L2/L3 PE
9. Good understanding of network policy management, traffic shaping and ACLs
10. Good understanding of QOS policies and Admission Control Function
11. Strong analytical skills in problem solving and end to end network and system trouble shooting
12. Working knowledge of various operating systems and server administration (Windows/Solaris/Linux)
13. Knowledge of LDAP Directory Server protocol
14. Good understanding of Oracle database and SQL knowledge
15. Working knowledge of designing and developing test cases
16. Working knowledge of automating test cases using Perl/Tcl/Java
17. Working knowledge of Feature testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Smoke testing, Sanity testing, Acceptance testing, System testing, Load & Stress testing, Performance testing, Scalability testing, Migration testing, Upgrade testing, Installation testing, Ad-hoc testing, Automated testing, and End to End testing
18. Working knowledge of a test harness, a defect tracking tool, a test management tool, a load/stress/performance test tool and a GUI automation tool
19. Strong team player, solid work ethic, having a passion to meet and exceed in assigned tasks and to deliver on time
20. Highly motivated, fast learner, with positive attitude and capable of adapting to change and continuous improvement